This privacy notice is provided in accordance with and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) and Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 (“Italian Privacy Code” and, together with the GDPR, “Privacy Laws”), by Jakala S.p.A. Benefit Company (hereinafter "Jakala" or "Controller"), as better identified below, as a data controller. Jakala intends to provide the users of the website www.jakala.com (the “Website”) with some information on their personal data, which may be voluntarily provided through the Website, and on the consequent processing of the same by Jakala.
Types of data processed and categories of data subjects
The following personal data may be processed for the purposes indicated in the subsequent paragraph:
- personal identification data and other information that may be included in your CV;
- contact details (e-mail address).
The personal data belong to the following categories of data subjects: users who navigate and/or interact with the Website.
Purposes of the data processing and related legal basis
The personal data will be processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
- purposes connected with and/or instrumental to the recruiting of personnel and management of the recruiting processes. The legal basis of this processing activity is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of the GDPR, i.e., to perform pre-contractual and/or contractual measures;
- responding to users’ requests that may be received by the Controller through the contacts provided in the 'Contacts' section of the Website. The legal basis of this processing activity is Article 6 paragraph 1, letter (b) of the GDPR, i.e., to execute pre-contractual and/or contractual measures.
The processing of the user’s personal data will be carried out only to the extent strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes and, in any case, in compliance with the Privacy Laws.
The provision of personal data by the users is exclusively on a voluntary basis and optional; however, any refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility for Jakala to respond to user’s requests and for the user to obtain what requested.
Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out using manual, computerized, and telematic tools, solely for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality. The databases are kept in secure environments, access to which is controlled and in compliance with applicable legal provisions.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be disclosed
The personal data provided will be processed by employees and collaborators of Jakala duly authorized, based on the roles and job duties performed by each of them, and/or by third parties duly appointed as data processors. These subjects are authorized to process the personal data within the limits of their competencies and in accordance with the instructions provided to them by the Controller.
The complete list of data processors is available, upon request, at the Controller's headquarters.
The Controller will store the personal data for a period not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected. Specifically:
- with reference to purpose a), the CVs will be stored for a period not exceeding 1-3 months, considering the job role for which the recruiting process takes place, unless the candidate has explicitly given their consent (where applicable) to the retention of their CV for a longer period (maximum 1 year), for future job opportunities;
- with reference to purpose b), the personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to handle the user’s request.
The data controller is JAKALA S.p.A. Benefit Company, with registered office at 20122 Milan, Corso di Porta Romana No. 15, Italy, VAT and tax code 08462130967.
The Controller hereby informs that, in accordance with Article 37 of the GDPR, it has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), identified as Emanuela Astori, reachable at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of data subjects
Jakala informs the Website users that, in relation to the aforementioned processing activities, they have the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of the GDPR. In particular, the user has the right to:
- access their personal data: in particular, the data subject has the the right to obtain confirmation from the Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed and, if so, to access the personal data and obtain further information about their origin, the categories of data processed, the purposes of the processing, the methods of processing, the recipients of data, the data retention period, transfers of data if any, etc.;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, as well as the completion of incomplete personal data by providing a supplementary statement;
- obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay in cases where:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing;
- the consent on which the processing is based has been withdrawn and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- obtain the restriction of processing in cases where the accuracy of the personal data is contested (for a period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such data), the processing is unlawful, and/or the data subject has objected to the processing;
- where applicable, object at any time to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller;
- receive the personal data, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and transmit these data to another data controller, where the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means (the right to data portability);
- where applicable, withdraw consent at any time, if the processing of personal data is based on this legal basis, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal.
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the data subject who considers that the processing of their personal data violates the Privacy Laws has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the member state where they reside or work, or where the alleged violation occurred.
If the data subject wishes to obtain further information regarding the processing of their personal data or exercise the aforementioned rights, they can submit a written request to the Controller, with the subject line "Privacy - Exercise of Privacy Rights" to the email address email@example.com.